Creating our own paper spinner is really pleasing. This stress- relieving toy is just fun to spin. Make the spinner giving it your personal touch. We gave it a face and named it as our lil monster. So, whenever it spun, my daughter was amazed to see it. We also played a game…. spot the eyes when it’s spinning! This activity is bound to be liked by kids, it was satisfying to see smiles, laugh and joy on my kiddo’s face.
- A colored paper
- A geometric rounder
- Cardboard box
- White paper
- Black marker
- Spray paint / Water colours
- Incense/ Stick
- Take a paper, create an outer circle & an inner circle likewise as shown in the below image.
- Draw 2 diagonal lines….creating an intersection and then make more intersections (just follow step by step as shown in the image)
- Take a scissor and slit the outer lines
Fold each part-
- Stick eyes & mouth to the face
- Make a tiny hole with the rounder (parents can help their kids)
- Now, insert an incense in the hole and keep it aside
- Take the cardboard box, color it with a spray paint or you can paint it with water colors and let it dry
- Make a hole in the centre of the box
- Insert the monster & now it’s ready to be played!
- One can either spin it using their finger, or you can watch it move with your blowing strength while to make it move even faster….. one can use a hair dryer:)
Have fun spinning!