This is such a cool form of art. The technique is really fun and 🧒👧🙋♀️💁♂️ will love🤩 to experiment with different color combinations… creating their beautiful #art frames.
- A plain white sheet of paper
- Colored pens ( we used sketch pens)
- A spray bottle
- Tissue paper
- Transparent Plastic sheet ( basically used in spiral binding)
- Firstly, take the transparent sheet and let kids color it either vertically or horizontally making small boxes
- Once, the sheet is filled with the colors of your choice, it’s time to take the white sheet
- Spray little water over the white paper and now slowly keep the transparent plastic sheet over it
- Kids will love this part….spreading/ smudging the colors
- Once done, slowly remove the plastic sheet and dab the extra colors with a tissue paper.
- Let the colors dry completely
- Kids are then free to draw their imaginations thus creating a beautiful art work
Happy Color Art!